This policy describes what we do with personal information we collect from you and the ways in which we may collect that information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is CSA Service Group, Llanelli Gate Business Park, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ
How we collect Information
We may collect information from you through your use of our website, when you request information from us or engage our services.
By using any of our services including our website and by providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to the use of your personal information as set out in this policy. Please do not send us any personal information if you do not want your personal information to be used in this way.
Uses made of the Information
What we use your personal information for
- To provide and improve this website.
- To provide and improve our services to you and to our clients including handling personal information of others on behalf of our clients.
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics.
- To market our services.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To fulfil our legal obligations.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
Protection of your information
We apply the highest standard of security when it comes to hosting and protecting information.
We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except as described in this policy or with your prior permission.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Third parties who assist us in processing your information as well as prospective employers or clients for the purpose of recruitment.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at CSA Service Group, Llanelli Gate Business Park, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.