As a Recycling Operative, you will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
You will also be required to carry out a number of further duties when instructed by your Team Leader/Supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
– Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
– Housekeeping of the cabins and the MRF in general
– Operate maintenance of parts on the plant
– General duties
– Following all site health and safety rules
– Ability to work as a part of team
– Attention to detail
– Previous experience would be beneficial
The worker is required to be on call for work on their day off in case they are needed for cover.
The typical pay rate, is NMW/NLW for day shift. There might be possibilities to work on various shifts or performing different duties which may also increase the rate of pay.
You might be required to work overtimes or weekends so flexibility is appreciated.