We are currently looking to recruit Trimmers to work in the production area of the Felinfach site. The general duties for these roles will include:
- Trimming and preparing primals for processing.
- Following and being aware of the Departmental SOP’s.
- Maintaining the fast pace environment in line with production needs.
- Working with the Production Managers and Team Leaders to achieve the Department targets.
- Ensuring Customer and Company specifications are achieved.
- Working to a Clean As You Go policy, ensuring your work area is kept clean at all times.
- Promoting and maintaining Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of these positions but aims to give a general overview of the positions.
- Will display a positive and pro- active attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Possess the necessary knife skills.
- Maintain pride in their work.
- Work well to meet deadlines.
- Will be committed to working within the Company values.
Full training will be given for these roles to include manual handling, health and safety, and basic food hygiene.