Primary Objective : To provide effective on site management for all CSA employees based at Our Client site. The role will be on a shift basis
Specific Responsibilities :
- Provide shift rosters for all CSA staff with the objective of ensuring parity of hours.
- Liaison with Our Client Managers to ensure that any issues are highlighted and actioned immediately.
- To monitor and administer absences and holidays ensuring they are remain within set parameters.
- To ensure that return to work interviews following periods of sickness or unauthorised absences are conducted.
- Identify and co-ordinate med screening on CSA employees.
- To provide welfare support for CSA staff.
- Arrange and conduct induction for new starters, ensuring that the correct documentation is checked and processed.
- Ensure that all leavers return locker keys and swipe cards and have followed set procedures and exit interviews.
- Daily monitoring meeting with Our Client Managers to discuss shift allocations, order deadlines, shift requirements and transfers etc.
- Attend weekly meetings with Our Client Managers and CSA On Site Operations Manager to look at variations, Managers issues, holiday planning etc.
- Implement the company’s Human Resource procedures.
- Organisation of internal staff transfers, and providing the appropriate documentation.
- Liaise with Our Client Managers to identify further training requirements for CSA staff,
- Ensure CSA staff comply with site hygiene and Health & Safety procedures.
All employees are engaged on the principle that due to pressure of work, or other fluctuating circumstances, they may be asked to carry out any reasonable task.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH A TOTAL DEFINITION OF THE JOB, BUT AN OUTLINE OF THE MAIN DUTIES.