An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Branch Manager to join a leading and well-established recruitment agency based in the heart of South Wales. The Recruitment Branch Manager will be joining a dedicated and motivated team and will be vital in driving the business and inspiring the current team while ensuring business objectives are accomplished alongside delivering a first-class recruitment service. The Recruitment Branch Manager can benefit from and enjoy a competitive bonus structure, sociable working environment, fantastic personal and career progression, excellent rewards and benefits.
To apply for the Recruitment Branch Manager position, you must
1.Have at least 3 years previous experience within a management or team leader role in the recruitment industry, it is desired this experience is developed within the Commercial and Industrial sector.
2.Have management skills including the ability to lead and train a team, monitor, and deliver on business objectives and deal with any escalated queries.
3.Be able to confidently develop business relationships while continuing business development with new clients.
4.Hold commercial and market acumen and have a creative approach to new business opportunities.
5.Hold a driving license and have your own vehicle
- Proactively driving branch sales, maximising revenue, and increasing profit margins; to ultimately increase the profitability and sales revenue of the branch.
- Identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities and ensuring that strategy is set and realised by the team.
- Ensuring that all company operating policies and compliance procedures are adhered to and liaising with the compliance team with regard to branch audits and best practice methods, where necessary.
- Full responsibility for the branch, including forecasting and the delivery of annual/quarterly budgets.
- Ensuring that all members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates.
- Supporting consultants on client visits where necessary and acting as an ambassador for our clients\’ enviable brand.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant or Manager, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into Industrial markets.
- You will have some experience (either formal or informal) of leading a team, in either a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader / Managing Consultant / Branch Manager role and will have the ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include \”onboarding\” new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPIs, management through \”day plans\” monthly business reviews, client visits, business development etc…
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to us