We are recruiting a Program Manager (m/f) to join the existing Program Management Team in an automotive supply company and who reports within the Program Management Department in Wevelgem.
- You are leading a multi-disciplinary project team at the start of new projects for our different production locations in Europe (Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom and Hungary).
- Manage a complete project considering internal, supplier and customer requirements (commercial, technical and lead-time).
- Reporting the status of the projects (quality , timing, costs) to the European management team on a regular basis.
- Planning and coordination of resources in his projects with respect to priority.
- Conducts action plans together with the multi-disciplinary project team.
- Driving continuous improvement activities.
- You are Industrial Engineer / master with experience in the Automotive Industry. Experience in Automotive Industry is absolutely required for this profile.
- Because of the electromechanical nature of our products with an increasing level of electronic management, a Specialisation Electro-Mechanics is most appropriate, awareness of electronics are a plus.
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must..
- You are not afraid of making regular short foreign trips of several days.
- Supervisory skills to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good social skills and ability to guide team members
- Capable of handling conflicts diplomatically.
- We offer a salary package in accordance with the responsibilities and achievements.
- Exciting job within an international environment.
- Various (Multi cultural) contacts, both in and outside the company.
- You join a young and dynamic team.
- Excellent training opportunities.