- To effectively lead and support Team members in achieving targets for all K.P.I’s such as Performance, availability, quality and Safety.
- Promote Continuous Improvement activities to all Team Members and lead by example at all times.
- Manage, assess and appraise Team Members and highlight training needs where required.
- Carry out incident and accident investigation ensuring that correct standards are met.
- Ensure first line maintenance and quality checks are carried out to schedule and quality requirements.
- Co-ordinate holiday entitlements in their area of responsibility by ensuring that holidays are spread evenly across a 12-month period.
- Deal with operational issues that arise on shift.
- Carry out an effective Shift handover ensuring that incoming T.L’s have all the relevant information for a smooth start up.
- Ensure that Team Members are provided with alternative activities during periods of planned and unplanned idle time.
- Record accurate hourly scores off each cell of responsibility and provide explanations for any losses. Input this information into the RTR system on a shiftly basis.
- Identify and understand the reasons for any losses in output and suggest ideas to improve. Reasons could be due to a lack of training, machine reliability, or personal issues.
- Review and input shift report data into the OEE file, update Production boards with relevant information in area of responsibility.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Those interested please call: 0044 (0) 1554 746746 or send your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org