Main Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the smooth running of your section, the quality standards of the output and the efficiency of operation, ensuring that all products meet customer requirements on time and in full.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that your section complete the output required by the daily production schedule in order to satisfy the daily sales, product quality, transport windows and other customer requirements.
- Ensure that the Production Operators under your control work according to the prescribed procedures for the manufacture of products.
- To ensure that all plants and other production processes are operating at maximum speed and efficiency and that appropriate training is given to Production Operators.
- Produce data the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as defined by the business (e.g. production efficiency, waste levels, payroll costs, etc.).
- Responsible for meeting product quality standards as set by the company and its customers.
- Ensure that all product specifications and manufacturing procedures comply with regulations.
- Responsible for setting high standards to reach production goals, ensuring that higher quantities produced do not compromise quality.
- To ensure that all products are produced in strict compliance with food safety legislation and the company’s own processes and procedures.
- To ensure that all raw materials are stored correctly and their use monitored to ensure that no raw materials are allowed to expire prior to use.
- To ensure that all Production operators under your control abide by the company’s food safety rules and guidelines.
- To undertake, as necessary, food safety audits of your facility and workforce.
- You will guide and manage your team members by providing knowledge, experience, motivation, support and advice. Responsible for knowing proper procedures for workers to follow and ensuring that they comply.
- Identify how to improve the quality or speed of production.
- Encourage team effort and supportive attitudes between the members of your team.
Please contact our team today for a confidential chat and find out more 01554 70 20 44 or alternatively send your C.V to email@example.com