A vacancy has arisen for a Hygiene Operative to work on the night shift in Felinfach. The main function of the role is to ensure that the production areas are cleaned adequately, through pressure washing, for production to commence without delay.
Key duties include:
- Removal of all loose debris from all surfaces.
- Dismantling appropriate parts of the machinery to allow cleaning/pressure washing to reach difficult areas.
- Pressure washing of all machinery and all surfaces within the designated area.
- Re-cleaning of any area found not to have been cleaned to the required standards identified at the final inspection.
- Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
- Conducting deep cleaning as required.
- Completion and sign off of all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules, cleaning diary etc.).
- General hygiene/day cleaning duties when required.
- General dry and wet cleaning in site amenities when required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this role, but aims to give a general overview of the position.
- The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, particularly with the supervisor.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Committed to working within the company values.
Full training will be given for this role to include manual handling, health and safety, and basic food hygiene.